Diploma in E-Commerce & Digital Marketing
1. Social Media Marketing
This course will cover the following platforms:
- Facebook Marketing
- Youtube Marketing
- Instagram Marketing
- Twitter Marketing
- Google Marketing
- Linkedin Marketing
2. Business Intelligence
- Understand the business intelligence workflow from end-to-end
- Blend and transform raw data into beautiful interactive dashboards
- Hands-on sessions will be conducted with state of the art BI tools (PowerBI, Tableau etc.)
- In this course, participants will also implement the BI solution in the industry.
3. eCommerce Website
- Hands on experience of Shopify & WooCommerce
- Participants will learn how to use Drop shipping for their online business.
- In this course, participants ecommerce business will be launched
4. Amazon FBA
- Start your business to sell on Amazon
- Account Opening
- Product Searching
- Finalizing the Vendor
- Order & Create your own Brand
- Product Launch
- Amazon Page Optimization
- To provide participants with the essential philosophies and practices of marketing and digital marketing technologies.
- Equip participants with specific knowledge in the areas of digital marketing communications.
- Familiarise participants to methodologies, tools and technologies involved in digital marketing.
- To provide participants with sufficient background that will allow them to pursue their careers in the Digital Marketing area.
By the end of this course, you are expected to be able to:
- Use Digital Marketing Channels
- Start your ONLINE business
- Start your business to sell on Amazon
- Start generating Passive Income
- Provide Digital Marketing services to any organization
- Implement Business Intelligence Solution in any organization
- Use Web Analytics & Conversion.
- Use Rate Optimisation.
- Start your Own Business or Apply best practices of digital marketing technique to your organization
- Become the Consultant for Digital Marketing Area
- Will be able to provide Business Intelligence Solutions to any organization
- Fresh Graduates, Marketing Assistants/Officers, Sales Personnel, IT Personnel, Marketing Managers interested in learning how to incorporate digital marketing and strategies into their current strategy.
- Candidates preferably having a bachelor’s degree are eligible to apply.
- Applicant Fees is PKR 1,000/- (Final selection will be done after the interview)- Non-refundable
- PKR 60,000/- (Exclusive of 5% SST)
Bank: Standard Chartered Bank
Account Title: Institute of Business Management
Account No: 18326020801
Al Tijarah Islamic Center Branch
Branch Code 182
Windows Pro Build Product key Free Download - Item Preview
Kindly send us the screenshot once payment is made in order for us to confirm the receipt. You may also pay the amount at any Standard Chartered branch, do kindly email us at emec.iobm.edu.pk the scanned receipt.
- Four Months
- Starting from Oct 2, 2021
- Last Date to Apply Sep 30, 2021
- Days & Timings Saturday 10:00 am to 1:00 pm and 2:00 pm to 5:00 pm
Cara microsoft visio 2010 gratis free. Microsoft Office 2010 Free Download
Dr. Imran Batada’s career spans over 20 years locally and internationally in executing and managing large scale projects, strategic development, formulating policies, managing large teams, implementing ERP Projects, and carrying out research work. He obtained Doctorate in Teaching & Technology from Assumption University.
Dr. Batada is currently working in IoBM as CTO & Director Center of Information & Technology. Before joining IoBM, Dr. Batada was associated with IBA Karachi as CIO & Director Center of Information & Communication Technology (CICT). He has also been involved with the government of Sindh through providing consultancy in different projects. He has provided consultancy on organizational development to different private and public sector organizations.
Additionally, he also has several years of teaching experience at various well-known universities in Pakistan. He also launched a ‘Sindh Research Incubation Centre’ (SRIC) with the Government of Sindh. He volunteers his time to mentor Startups and inspires aspiring entrepreneurs to evolve their businesses. He frequently participates as a keynote and panelist in local and international conferences.
He has won several awards including CIO 200 Awards by the Global CIO Forum in 2020 and the Living Legend Excellence Award by Ideal Excellence Award back in 2018.
Dr. Imran Batada contributes to a local newspaper on a regular basis by writing articles about newly emerging disruptions and strategies to sustainable economic development.
Yasir Ahmed’s is an E Commerce Expert & consultant with more than 18 years of experience. He provide digital marketing & product development consultancy for many known brands in Pakistan.
Currently he is working with Foodpanda Asia , GNT Group Pakistan, Hilal group and also a member of CICT where he volunteers his time to mentor Startups and inspires aspiring entrepreneurs to evolve their businesses
With experience in both B2B and B2C digital marketing, Yasir helps deliver strategic direction of the Companies projects. Having worked at Foodpanda for over 5 years, he have got a vast experience of setting up digital communication with mass audience in a way that can help digital products to have maximum conversions & leads.
His pragmatic & smart approach has seen tackle a range of briefs, from brand propositions to digital priority roadmaps. Sometimes, in the same day.
As the E-commerce Specialist at Foodpanda, he is responsible for setting company strategy regarding product and its experience, its targeting and potential reach.
He also work as a trainer of Digital Marketing in IBA. His diverse background and versatility in training both youth & adults enable him to tap on a plethora of experience of sharing, connecting and engaging with people.