A Life Launched! Developmental Process in Early Childhood
The workshop covers the understanding of domains of development i.e.
• Physical Development
• Language Development
• Cognitive Development
• Social and Emotional Development
• Spiritual Development
Along with the developmental domains, participants will learn the strategies for caregivers to provide scaffolding to attain age-appropriate developmental milestones.
• Understand the dynamics of human development in early years
• Learn to assess a child’s development
• Get equipped with practical strategies for fostering healthy development in early years
• Appreciate the complexity of human development and individuality of every child
• Reshape their beliefs for early childhood development
• Evaluate their own practices for better early childhood development
Who Should Attend?
Caregivers of early years that includes:
• Preschool teachers
• Principals, potential and existing parents & guardians
• Daycare professionals
• Novice and aspiring early years’ teachers
• Holistic Development
• Brain Development
• Milestones (0-5 years)
• Home-based strategies with low-cost material
Professional Educationist who specializes in early childhood development. She has done her MBA in Educational Management and is currently teaching various courses of education to aspiring teachers and teacher educators at IoBM. She is also working on her PhD research in the area of personality development in early childhood through education.
Head of an Educational School
A qualified early years educator and an educational management professional who is dedicated to raise desired student learning outcomes to ensure that each student and teacher makes continued progress through her confidence, communication skills, agreed-upon teaching and training styles, classroom management, extensive knowledge of curriculum planning and assessment procedures. She has done MBA in Educational Management from IoBM and is currently associated with a private early childhood center as a head.
Entrepreneur/ Early Years Educator and Consultant
An Early Childhood Professional with more than 10 years of experience working with children of all age groups on various platforms. She holds an MBA in Educational Management from IoBM along with a Advance Diploma in ECD from Aga Khan University. She is well known in the ECD community for her Facebook group with 40k plus active members. Currently, she is CEO and Co-Founder at ecd4you and LCG.
Attendee Information Collection type - each_attendee
Attendee Information to collect - Full name , Email address , Phone Number , Website
Event tags - Workshop
on the - specific_time
Day Number - First