Certificate in Creative Digital Art Skills for Business Start-ups
This training has been specially designed for beginners to learn easily from scratch, for people who want to become professionals, and for those people with new
You’ll learn to create illustrations, logos, and for print media, social media, and the web. You’ll gain the knowledge to produce detailed and saleable art, building a strong foundation. Hands-on illustration projects include a creative and promotional brand campaign with various promotional contents such as packaging graphics, mag ads, newspaper ads, standees, posters, billboard, social media graphics and visual identity.
• Drawing Illustrations & Playing with Type
• Clipping Mask & Gradient
• Organizing Artwork
• Layouting Techniques & Shading through Blending
• Making Multi-page Documents/Magazines & Type Options
• Advanced Tools & Shading with Mesh
• Color Modes, Resolution Controls, Types of Logos, Developing Business Stationery
• File Formats, Compression Techniques, Blending Modes & Filters
• Creating Final Project
Who Should Attend?
• Beginners in Creative Arts
• Young entrepreneurs looking to make their own brand
• Anyone interested in Creative Arts
• Start from making simple artworks and then make your way towards complex artworks.
• Understand how to apply and edit gradients and patterns using available tools
• Apply a range of filters and effects to images
• Developing business stationery and logos
• Developing posters, magazines, brochures, pamphlets, etc.
• Understanding rules of design, composition and layouting techniques
• Developing a creative campaign for print, web and social media
Dr. Jamshed Butt,
Visiting Faculty, IoBM & CEO Premier Graphics & Animation, International
I have been working and teaching in the Creative Arts Industry for over 20 years and am the founder and CEO of my digital design company. I have also been teaching online through various apps. Moreover, I have established a media & arts department for a university and am currently heading it. There are graduate and post-graduate degrees (which I developed) for Creative Arts at University level. Side by side, I am a visiting Professor of Creative Arts at various higher-ed institutes.
I have done my Master’s in Media, Comm & Marketing, M.A in International Relations, MPhil in Creative Arts and Ph.D in Creative Industries & Art Practices.
Attendee Information Collection type - each_attendee
Attendee Information to collect - Full name , Email address , Phone Number , Website
Event tags - Workshop
Repeat Every - 1
on the - specific_time
Day Number - First