Effective B2B Selling Techniques Lego Serious Play Simulation
This hands-on two-day workshop adopts a pragmatic approach to show participants how to plan, analyze and implement a business-to-business selling process. The focus of the workshop will be on insights and customizations that will enable participants to improve profitability through powerful value proposition design and development of deeper key account relationships. Primarily, workshops will expose participants to the latest thinking in business-to-business selling and provide them with an excellent opportunity to benefit from peer-to-peer inputs (including the facilitator). Workshop’s fundamental goal will be to help participants create an effective and organization-centric business-to- business selling plan that is ready for implementation. Workshop will include the discussion of a number of contemporary and creative practices that are part of premium customer oriented organizations to include Microsoft Ltd., Kraft Foods, Legal and General Plc. and John Lewis.
Real time business-to-business sales strategy building with LEGO Serious Play Methodology
LEGO Serious Play draws on extensive research from the fields of strategic thinking, organizational development, industrial psychology and experiential learning. Fundamentally, LEGO based 3D visual thinking is based on developing a physical model of a solution through the projection of useful insights and powerful thoughts. It uncovers answers to poised problems in a concrete form that are easy to see and understand. LEGO Serious Play ignites participants’ imagination where deep emotional involvement and total engagement is the outcome. Hence, 3D visual thinking is a highly applied technique where participants unleash and direct their mental energies to build fitting responses to organizational/individual issues and challenges. Renowned multinational companies (to include Apple, Google, GE, Vodafone and IBM) are using LEGO based 3D visual thinking effectively for addressing their management and organizational problems.
- Contemporary Business-to-Business Selling – An Overview
- Strategic Key Account Management Analysis
- Developing Business-to-Business Selling Strategies I
- Value Proposition Design
- Fine Art of Business Negotiations
- Customer Service Excellence
- Customer Relationship Development
- Customer Experience Management
- Developing Business-to-Business Selling II
- Sales Team Building
- The Internal Sell
How will the participants benefit?
Upon completion of the workshop, participants will gain:
- State of the art knowledge for creating effective key account management processes.
- Strategic understanding of how to efficiently allocate time and energy in developing key accounts.
- Insights into how to build closer relationships, understand customer needs and design fitting value in business-to-business selling.
- Experience of conducting effective negotiations, building trust and improving communications in business-to-business selling encounters.
- Understanding of the business-to-business sales management process within an unstable and dynamic market environment.
- Comprehensive realization of the concept of ‘customer lifetime value’ and making it a part of the business-to-business sales process.
Who should attend?
Specifically, this workshop will be very useful for senior sales and key account executives who are involved with business-to-business selling and commercial growth.
Dr. Khurram Sharif
Dr. Khurram Sharif is a business advisor with Mega Business Solutions, a Saudi Human Resource Development and Marketing Consulting firm. He did his MBA from Lancaster University and his PhD (in Business-to-Business Relationship Management) from Kingston University, United Kingdom. He has taught, trained and consulted in the GCC and the Sub-Continent region. His experience ranges from Pharmaceutical Sales, Vocational Training and Higher Education. He is an International Master Trainer, and a certified LEGO Serious Play facilitator, who has worked with a number of blue chip clients. Dr. Sharif uses ‘experiential’ approach to training where he involves himself and the participants in the knowledge creation and learning process.
Attendee Information Collection type - each_attendee
Attendee Information to collect - Full name , Email address , Phone Number , Website
Event tags - Workshop
on the - specific_time
Day Number - first