Pool Management & Profit Distribution
This course sets out to provide delegates with a comprehensive understanding of how to manage Pool, with a brief look at the various financial markets and instruments that can be traded by pool liquidity.
Who Should Attend
Professionals seeking improvement in their experience.
• Explain the role and objective of the Pool operations
• Show how to manage cash flows.
• Explain how to design a Pool for a variety of businesses
• Describe how Pools can be made secure
• Allocation of Mudharabah deposit
• Balances Daily/Monthly
• Commingling Equity
• Profit/Loss Allocation Between Depositor’s Fund And IBI’s Equity
• Pool Management Overview
• Creation of Pool
• Role of Pool Manager
• Identification and Allocation of Pool related Income and Expenses
• Pool Performance Evaluation
• Inter Pool Transfers Mechanism
• Shariah Compliant Venues
• Investment Risk Reserves
• Profit Sharing Ratios and Weightages
Mufti Ehsan Waquar Ahmad, CEO, ESAAC &
Chairman, Shari'ah Board at NBP-Aitemaad
Mufti Ehsan Waquar Ahmad, CEO, ESAAC & Chairman, Shari’ah Board at NBP-Aitemaad. He graduated as a Mufti, achieving Masters in Traditional Islamic Studies and specializing in Islamic Jurisprudence from Pakistan’s renowned Islamic School, Jamiat- ur-Rasheed. Later he accomplished MS Economics from KU and MBA Finance from IoBM. He had also attained LLB Degree from S.M. College, Karachi.
Mufti Ehsan has exclusively served Islamic Financial Industry and worked with institutions like World Bank-IFC, ABL, Soneri Bank, NBP Funds, Askari General Insurance Company Takaful Window (AGICO), Emirates Global Islamic Bank now Al Baraka Bank Pakistan, UBL, Yasaar Ltd – UAE & UK, Minhaj Advisory – UAE,
Arif Habib for more than a decade now. He has structured several Sukuk including the largest Sukuk in Pakistan. Currently, he runs his consulting firm as “ESAAC”. ESAAC offers a complete turnkey solution for Islamic financial institutions, including banks, takaful companies, modarabas, and other institutions.
Attendee Information Collection type - each_attendee
Attendee Information to collect - Full name , Email address , Phone Number , Website
Event tags - Workshop
Repeat Every - 2
on the - specific_time
Day Number - first