Diploma in Supply Chain Management
This certificate course aims to equip participants with an understanding of how the supply chain works, and what essential strategies can be deployed to overcome the supply chain disruptions and uplift supply chain performance. The course also aims to equip participants with the knowledge and skills on the use of various technological and process developments, which can transmute the traditional supply chain into the high power, well-integrated supply chain. The course has been divided into eight modules. A brief description of each module is given below.
08 Weeks (24 contact hours including classroom lectures and exams).
Who can attend?
Industry practitioners, supply chain managers, consultants, researchers, and students.
- Supply chain Management: Dimensions and Developments
- Developments in Supply Chain Management
- Strategic Sourcing
- Supplier Relationship Management
- Cross-Functional Orientation
- Computing Cost of Procurement: Total Cost of Ownership
- Distribution and Global Logistics Management Service Excellence in Supply Chain Management and Future of SCM