Leading as a Coach
How to unleash the potential of employees in the new normal
Painter Tutorials - Corel Discovery Center.Corel Painter X3 Tutorial | Postcard Graphic | Corel painter, Painter, Corel paint
Do you know what stops employees from unleashing their potential? Do you know why business and team leaders fail? If your answer is ‘NO’, then this workshop is for you!
After technology, COVID-19 has disrupted not only economies but business practices too! This has led to huge uncertainty and we know uncertainty leads to anxiety! Employees and Leaders have experienced a gigantic shift and, now we all are learning how to adjust in, what we call ‘New-Normal’.
Gone are the days when leaders get results by ‘Command and Control behavior’! However, today’s rapid change is the norm and leaders simply don’t have all the right answers. This new reality has created a demand for leaders to move away from command-and-control practices to a new approach (model) in which they provide support and guidance, i.e. COACHING. Recent research shows that coaching has now become an essential competency for leaders not only to deliver business results but also to bring out the best in talent!
This workshop will enable you to Gain the skills, of ‘how to lead effectively as an inspiring coach’.
After attending this workshop, participants will be able to:
- Identify the role of the leader in the new normal, especially in the workplace
- Differentiate the function of the leader as a coach in developing others
- Explain the coaching models and frameworks
- Practice coaching styles for different people and context
- Identify and apply world-class practices to overcome ineffective behaviors
Based on the 5-years research on 20+ CEOs and 6-years coaching to Senior Executives and Future CEOs from Fortune -100 companies from 15+ countries in ASA and MENA regions! This workshop is developed and designed to fulfill your needs by focusing on:
- Experiential Learning through real examples and presentations
- Individual and group coaching with Peer and coach feedback
- Reflective sessions and assessment
Content | Workshop Outline
Introduction | Coaching, and Leadership
- Traditional Leadership | concepts | functions
- Role of Leaders in new normal
- Coaching | why | what | when | merits & demerits
What Coaching Leaders do | Coaching frameworks
- Coaching models and frameworks
- Key principles of coaching | Coaching process
- Neuroscience Coaching Principle and Techniques
Developing Skills set | Coaching Skills and Techniques
- What makes the best Coach!
- How to conduct one-on-one coaching sessions
- Simulations | Practice and feedback sessions