Post-Graduate Diploma in Islamic Banking & Finance
PGD IB&F helps finance professionals realize their career potential, recharge and refresh their outlook, and achieve maximum organizational impact. This unique program is designed around Islamic Finance practical application and concepts instead of functional silos and is taught by seasoned professionals. PGD IB&F leverages the collective wisdom of diverse Islamic Finance professionals and use innovative pedagogical tools and personalized program support to improve learning and drive mindset change.
By selecting IoBM PGD, you will be able to develop your knowledge, insight and capabilities in ways that make you a better Islamic Finance Professional. The program is the opportunity to learn from industry practitioners and immediately apply the learnings you gained from the modules in a very practical way.
After attending this program, participants will;
• Have a clear understanding of the core concepts of Islamic Banking & Finance
• Be able to design Islamic financial products
• Be able to conduct shariah audit and compliance review effectively
• Be able to understand the Islamic capital market and Islamic treasury operation
• Understand the concept of Takaful and risk mitigation in Islamic finance transactions
• Have a clear understanding of Standards, Regulations & Corporate Governance (AAOFI standards)
• Be able to conduct Halaal Audits and reviews
1-year fast track weekend program – Starting September 2019
Apply Online: http://iobm.me/pgdadmissions