Training of Trainers (ToT)
Your opportunity to become a globally recognized IFC-trained trainer
Are you ready to boost your career as a globally recognized certified trainer? Are you willing to create an impact in others’ lives? If you answer ‘YES’ then this is a unique chance for you to become an IFC-trained trainer in Pakistan and earned respect among others!
Why Take This Course?
Based on the feedback of practitioners from diverse sectors across 50+ countries of the world, the IFC ‘ToT’ course is designed to help you to prepare and deliver training that transforms people.
- Professional trainers aim to achieve global recognition.
- Novice trainers looking to upgrade their facilitation skills to a professional level.
- Managers with direct responsibility for training programs.
- Faculty members who want to make their courses interactive and live!
- Learner and the learning environment
- Phases of the learning cycle
- Training needs analysis
- Questioning techniques
- IFC-LPI evaluation criteria
- How to handle difficult circumstances
- Training of Trainer (ToT) is a globally recognized trainer program by IFC. After completing this program you will receive a certificate from IFC.
- This program qualifies you for Learning Performance Institute (LPI) certification and you can become a certified trainer after passing the LPI assessment.
Exclusive of 5% SST
06th to 09th March 2023
9 am-5 pm (4 Days)
Shiraz is an IFC-certified master trainer, an ICF and EMCC-certified coach, an internationally trained leadership development facilitator, and faculty.